To register for the conference please complete the on-line registration form HERE (https://confedent.eventsair.com/icwe-2020/registration)
Kindly first read the instructions and conditions given below.
Reservations will be handled on a “first come – first served” basis. Each form is to be filled in individually by only one participant. If you have problems with completing the on-line form, please contact the local conference secretariat at Confedent International Ltd:
Confedent International Ltd
00130 Helsinki, Finland
Phone: +358 50 4644 757
|Fees||Category||Early (by April 30)||Late (by June 8)||Onsite|
|Regular||1 day – Workshops / Tutorials / DC||350,00 €||450,00 €||550,00 €|
|3 days – Main Conference||650,00 €||700,00 €||800,00 €|
|4 days – Full Pass||700,00 €||750,00 €||850,00 €|
|Student||1 day – Workshops / Tutorials / DC||200,00 €||250,00 €||400,00 €|
|3 days – Main Conference||450,00 €||500,00 €||600,00 €|
|4 days – Full Pass||500,00 €||550,00 €||650,00 €|
Remember that for each accepted paper (full, short, demo and poster), at least one author needs to have a regular (i.e., non-student) registration (3-day or 5-day regular registration). This regular registration should be done before April 30th, 2020 for having their paper included in the conference proceedings.
Full Pass registration includes:
- Admission to a very strong technical program comprising technical sessions, keynotes, tutorials, specialized workshop, and a PhD Symposium.
- Coffee breaks from Tuesday 9th to Friday 12th.
- Lunches from Tuesday 9th to Friday 12th.
- Alll social events.
Main Conference Registration (3 days) includes everything included in the full registration except the admission to the workshops, tutorials, the lunches and social events of Tuesday 9th.
Workshops/Tutorials/PhD Symposium Registration includes only the admission to the workshops, tutorials, lunch and social events of Tuesday 9th.
Payment of registration fees
- We accept payments by credit card and payments against invoice (invoicing fee 14 Eur will be added).
- The conference fees should be fully paid in Euro by credit card at the same time with your registration or by the due date if you request an invoice. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard and credit card payments are processed via an SSL secured credit card payment link at the end of the on-line registration form.
- The invoice reference number must show as identification on bank transactions. The invoice will include all necessary international bank information for the bank transfer. All bank charges should be covered by the payee.
Cancellation of registration and accommodation or changes in accommodation bookings (early departure or late arrival)
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
For registration and social events an administration fee of EUR 50 will be applied to all cancellations made by April 30, 2020. No refunds will be made for cancellations made after April 30, 2020.
100% payment to be made if fees not paid at the time of cancellation.
There will be no refund for no-shows. Denial of a visa application to Finland does not entitle a participant to any refunds.
The Conference Organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, for loss of, or damage to property belonging to conference participants (or their accompanying persons), either during or as a result of the conference.
Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.